eWeLink is courtesy of https://www.itead.cc. All the services provided by https://www.itead.cc or eWeLink app itself solely belongs to https://www.itead.cc. We cannot accept complaints about their services. If you have any issue related to their services, please directly contact them. We are only responsible for providing you a fully functional unit in terms of hardware.
Slampher WiFi light switch makes all light blubs smart. As long as the mobile has network, users can remotely control the lights by turning them on off from anywhere at any time.
Note: Slampher wireless LED bulb holder contains 433MHz RF receiver only. It does not include 433MHz RF Remote Controller in the package.
Sonoff Slampher is a RF (433MHz) controlled and WiFi smart bulb holder having E27 type screw base to connect light bulbs / energy saver / LED Lights. Slampher smart bulb is connected to a Amazon AWS global server cloud platform through a WiFi Router, which enables users to remotely control connected light bulbs, via the App eWeLink on their smartphone.
It is a new version of Sonoff Slampher powered by ESP8285, an another member of our beloved Espressif WiFi SOC family, and have four magic pins (VCC, GND, TX and RX) broken out on the board to install custom firmware using Arduino IDE. So let’s have fun with our amazing gadgets with stylish look now.
Various features with builtin firmware include setting timing schedules for the lights, which can include countdown, scheduled on/off with the help of mobile application eWeLink which enables us to control the appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play.
- Supports controlled by 433MHz RF Remote.
- Supports status tracking: device status is timely provided to eWeLink.
- Supports remote turn on or off connected appliance.
- Supports max 8 enabled scheduled/countdown/loop timers.
- Supports numerous WiFi smart switches one smart phone.
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home
- Works with Google Nest
- Power Supply: 90V~250V AC
- Max. Current: 2A
- Max. Power: 450W
- Wireless Standard: 802.11 b/g/n & 433 MHz
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Gang: 1
- Enclosure Material: Fire-retardant ABS V0
- Packaging Dimensions: 103*72*72 (mm)
- Humidity: 5%-90%RH, Non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)