What’s new in ESP8266 ESP-12F:
- Breakthrough design, there are new breakthroughs, based on ESP-12E.
- The new four-layer board design.
- The new revision antenna RF performance optimization, communication distance is increased by 30% -50% compared to ESP-12E!
- Semi-hole chip technology, the whole IO leads, with metal shielding shell
- Passed FCC & CE & RoHS certification
- Built-board PCB antenna
- 4M bytes SPI Flash for programming.
Pins and footprint are fully Compatible with ESP-12E and our relevant breakout board.
Add Internet to your next project with an adorable, bite-sized WiFi microcontroller, at very low price. The ESP8266 processor from Espressif is an 80 MHz microcontroller with a full WiFi front-end (both as client and access point) and TCP/IP stack with DNS support as well. We do sell these on a breakout, but maybe you wanna just put this in your own project PCB.
ESP-12F version which has the SPI flash pads brought out on the bottom row. Note that you cannot use them for GPIOs or anything, they’re there so you can program the FLASH chip only.
Comes with 4MB flash chip, ESP processory, and onboard antenna. These come pre-progammed with AT firmware, you can install ESP support on Arduino IDE and can program your ESP module wth your favourite Arduino IDE so you are ready to rock. Some extra parts will be needed to get this going, check out the post for the extra components we recommend.
- This module requires a 3.3 volt supply for VCC, and 3.3V logic.
- Connecting RX or TX on 5V Arduino will destroy this module.
- You must use a logic level converter, or a 3.3V Arduino.
- The 3.3V supply on the Arduino Uno has inadequate current capability to power this module.
- You must provide a separate, higher 3.3V supply(about 300mA or better).
- It is used in wireless data communication.
- Wi-Fi controlled robot.
- Add WiFi to home appliances.
|Dimensions||3.94 x 3.94 x 3.94 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.