The Atmel ATtiny85 Microcontroller is an 8-bit device based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. Being an Atmel tinyAVR device the ATtiny85 is packs performance and power efficiency into a small package, perfect for applications where space is at a premium. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle the ATtiny85 achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and speed.
- Support for Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX / Win / Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source – 5v or 7-35v (automatic selection)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB (and serial debugging)
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (More possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test / Status LED (on Pin0)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.